Blooming with vibrant colour, the China Glaze Avant Garden collection introduces a delectable palette of fresh hues that transposes the beauty of nature into their newest polish collection.
Spring is here and China Glaze is blossoming with vibrant color with its new collection, Avant Garden. The delectable palette flows between soft hues and vibrant pops of color, offering an unconventional bouquet of cheerful and vivid shades. Take a stroll down the China Glaze path, passing a babbling brook of light and bright blues, take in the view of the mossy green meadow and stop to enjoy the flowers of soft pink and white. Let the Avant Garden take you away to a playful, romantic field of color and innovation this Spring.
The 12 piece Avant Garde collection is divided into two halves. First up,
China Glaze Avant Garden Blooming Brights collection
- Budding Romance is a moss green
- Sunday Funday is a bright blue
- Fancy Pants is an indigo with pink and purple shimmer
- Snap My Dragon is a bright red with pink shimmer
- Passion for Petals is a bright salmon-pink
- Mimosas Before Manis is a coral with a light wash of shimmer
The second half of the collection is called:
China Glaze Avant Garden Pastel Petals collection
- Life is Rosy is a blushed mauve
- Pink-ie Promise is a iridescent baby pink
- Tart-y for the Party is a light lavender creme
- Fade Into Hue is a periwinkle creme
- Keep Calm, Paint On is a sea foam green
- Dandy Lyin’ Around is a shimmery vanilla icing
The collection is available now to purchase at Beauty Bay for £6.95 each. In the US, each bottle can be purchased online or in store for $7.