Set sail this Summer with the debut of the new Essie Naughty Nautical Summer 2013 collection. Inspired by the season’s hottest looks, these smooth sailing shades were designed to create a sense of relaxation for the woman in a sunshine state of mind.
Speaking of the new Summer nautical collection, Founder and Creative Director Essie Weingarten says it is:
Inspired by breezy chiffon cover-ups and cashmere pastel evening looks, these six shades make the perfect wardrobe for any journey. There’s nothing more calming than a cruise to paradise. It completely rejuvenates mind, body and soul.
The new fab summery shades are:
Essie Naughty Nautical Summer 2013 Collection
- Naughty Nautical is a marine blue-green shimmer
- The More The Merrier is a juicy lime green
- Sunday Funday is a tangerine coral crush shimmer
- Full Steam Ahead is a pearlescent punch lilac
- The Girls Are Out is a fuchsia peony sparkle
- Rock The Boat is a shimmering french blue
It’s Sunday Funday, the perfect day for a modern voyage and The More The Merrier. Sail away Full Steam Ahead into glittering waters and sunny ports of call. Want to make waves? Go ahead, Rock The Boat, it makes the adventure a whole lot more interesting. When The Girls Are Out there’s no telling just how Naughty Nautical can be.
The Essie Naughty Nauticals Summer 2013 collection will debut all six new nautical themed polishes in June.