OPI has designed a new geographically-themed nail polish collection for Spring 2013. Dissimilar to previous collections, for this season, OPI has drawn inspiration from not one, but four countries and they are all in central Europe; Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania.
For the OPI Euro Centrale collection, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, has created an eclectic mix of tones and textures which capture both the traditional and trendy aesthetics of the regions in the 12 piece collection.
Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania make up an exciting new fashion hotspot… When visiting these countries, you’ll view Gothic churches alongside vibrant graffiti murals, blending two very different aesthetics… Euro Centrale boasts a wide variety of shades, ranging from pale nude to deep blue – and featuring everything from shimmering copper to aqua in between! Whether you’re looking to spice up a black and white print, or add neutrality to a vivid brocade, these lacquers are designed to accessorize spring’s hottest looks.
Have a look at the covetable colours below.
OPI Euro Centrale Collection
- Polka.com is a blue and violet who are dancing partners in this glittery combo
- OPI…Eurso Euro is a deep blue cream that is very continental
- Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN! is a zero calories warm and yummy pink
- You’re Such A BudPest is a periwinkle-purple
- Can’t Find My Czechbook is an aqua
- My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours is a fiery red that is sizzling
- Hands Off My Kielbasa is a bronzy tan
- OY-Another Polish Joke is a shimmery gold
- A Woman’s Prague-ative is a shimmering copper
- Vant To Bite My Neck is a deep eggplant
- I Saw…You Saw…We Saw…Warsaw is a deep midnight blue
- My Vampire Is Buff is a cream pale nude
The OPI Euro Centrale collection launches in stores and online from February worldwide.