Autumn may be far away but the new OPI San Francisco Fall Winter 2013 collection has been unveiled. Incorporating classical autumn/winter hues, the new OPI collection proposes traditional plums, berries, garnet, inky blues and rich jewel tones some of which have a frosted finish.
Speaking of the new Fall/Winter collection from OPI, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director said:
To me, the women of San Francisco and the city itself really epitomize today’s multifaceted beauty consumer… San Francisco offers a European flair with distinct West Coat attributes. These elements inspired a collection of urban chic nail lacquer shades, thanks to the sophisticated combination of high fashion and eclectic street style.
Here is a look at all the new nail polishes being introduced in the San Francisco collection:
OPI San Francisco Fall Winter 2013 Collection
- A-Piers To Be Tan – I shore do like this chocolaty tan.
- Dining Al Frisco – Just feast your eyes on this fresh air blue.
- Haven’t The Foggiest – Can’t tell you why I love this misty gray….I just do.
- Peace & Love & OPI – This holographic sage and eggplant is far out!
- Keeping Suzi At Bay – There’s no holding back this assertive navy blue.
- Incognito In Sausalito – You better keep this almost black blue under wraps.
- Lost On Lombard – Oh garn-el! I’m all turned around.
- I knead Sour-Dough – Are you bready to wear this toasty warm brown?
- Muir Muri On The Wall – This trailblazing plum is the fairest of them all.
- In The Cable Car-Pool Lane – Good golly miss trolley this rich burgundy takes me away.
- Embarca-Dare Ya! – Betcha can’t pass up this marvelous magenta.
- First Date At The Golden Gate – You and me and this shimmery ruby make three.
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault (Liquid Sand) – I’d move mountains to get this textured earthy taupe!
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! (Liquid Sand) – Dog-gone it…fetch me that textured matte blue.
- Alcatraz…Rocks! (Liquid Sand) – There’s no escaping this arresting textured gray.
The OPI San Francisco collection launches both online and in select beauty stores in August worldwide.