Though vibrant pastels appear to be dominating the Spring season, softer pastel hues will also be on demand. For those wanting a slightly more muted transition into the season, Zoya introduces their Lovely collection. Debuting six soft yet captivating shades, this colour compilation features a mix of delicate metallic and creme pastel hues.
Spring is awash in six soft and lovely new Zoya shades including three dewy metallics and three fresh blooms of cream. Poetic in nature, this collection is sure to capture the beauty of the season like no other….
Zoya Lovely Spring 2013 Collection
- Piaf (ZP652) – Fresh Forsythia Yellow Metallic – (Originally designed for Fashion Designer Zang Toi)
- GeiGei (ZP651) – Blushing Cherry Blossom Pink Metallic – (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13)
- Julie (ZP650) – Soft Wisteria Purple Metallic – (Originally designed for Zang Toi/SS13)
- Blu (ZP653) – Lucky Hyacinth Blue Cream
- Neely (ZP655) – Earliest Spring Green Cream – (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)
- Jacqueline (ZP654) – Perfect Magnolia Nude Cream – (Originally designed for Peter Som/SS13)
The Zoya Lovely collection will retail for $8 and be available to purchase from the 1st of January 2013 in the US. Worldwide release dates haven’t been announced yet but stay tuned to their Twitter and Facebook for more information.